Sampson's Mill is so unique – a former smock mill which has been converted into a holiday home. This interesting property is located within the owners grounds in the heart of Wickham Market, just a few miles away from Woodbridge in Suffolk. This property makes the most wonderful romantic getaway, ideal for couples looking for a countryside base but close by to the heart of this village.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 13 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 0.5 miles
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at the property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 1 bedrooms, 1 shower room, 1 living room/dining area, kitchen, 1 en-suite cloakroom.
- Beds: 1 double.
- Luxuries: Wi-Fi, character beams.
- General: Oil heating. A refundable £100 damages security deposit will be required upon booking.
- Utilities: Electric oven/hob, microwave, fridge with ice box.
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Linen and towels provided.
- Outdoors: Patio area with garden furniture.
Parking: Private for two cars.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
"Enjoyed our stay very much. Property to a very high standard. Good location. Hosts very helpful. Appreciated the bike storage "
"Sampson's Mill is a hidden gem in the Suffolk country side, thanks Suffolk Secrets for helping us find it."
"The property was excellent, clean & tidy. The owners were very friendly & helpful. Nothing was too much trouble for them. Will hopefully be returning in the near future."
"Beautiful property in ideal location with very helpful hosts - just perfect."
"It was just amazingly lovely."
"Sampson's Mill is a comfortable and unique holiday experience."
"Excellent mill conversion in pretty village perfect for exploring coast and countryside. Areal home from home."
" Very friendly welcoming hosts. Helpful information about local sites and places of interest. "
" Well worth staying here, I had a very happy week."
"Stunning and peaceful"
"Very comfortable and spotlessly clean. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ The mill was quaint and a little difficult to find but our stay was very comfortable. Everything worked well. Thank you."
"This is a lovely property for a romantic break, and it was in spotless condition when we arrived. The proprietor was most helpful with directions and on arrival. We had a wonderful break and hope that we shall be able to return before long."
"Absolutely delightful little cottage, filled with character and fitted out with real care. Owners helpful and friendly, situation was brilliant."